Following the action plan for the implementation of the instructions of the Head of State, today they were relieved of their posts:
1. Andrey Kravchenko, Managing Director for Legal Support and Risks - Member of the Board
2. Mukhtar Mankeev, Managing Director for Corporate Governance and Social and Labor Relations
3. Yerlan Durmagambetov, Managing Director for Strategy, Sustainability, and Digital Transformation
4. Mukhtar Tazhigaliev, Co-Managing Director for Asset Management
5. Bektenbay Espolov, Co-Managing Director for Public and Government Relations
6. Zhannat Tussupbekov, Chairman of the Board of United Chemical Company LLP
7. Kuat Kozhakov, General Director of CF "Samruk-Kazyna Trust"
Under the current legislation, portfolio companies are recommended to reduce the number of employees of the corporate centers by two times. In addition, portfolio companies are advised to ensure an increase in the salaries of production personnel to the industry average.
Portfolio companies are recommended to release from their positions by the current legislation all managers responsible for procurement issues, as well as employees whose personal activities carry corruption and reputational risks for Samruk Kazyna group. Portfolio companies informed the Fund about the planned dismissal of employees. (NC KazMunayGas JSC - 78 people, JSC "NC "Kazakhstan Temir Zholy" - 32 people, etc.)
Earlier, a new organizational structure was approved with a 2-fold reduction in the employee number, from 248 to 124 people (staffing units - from 177 to 124, outstaffing - all 71 units reduced). Management positions were reduced from 10 to 5. In addition, the number of structural units was optimized by one-third from 27 to 18.
Also, the Board of Samruk-Kazyna JSC announced the early termination of powers of the General Director of Samruk-Kazyna Invest LLP Sultanov A. K., Chairman of the Board of Samruk-Kazyna Construction JSC Sandykbaev B. A., General Director of Samruk-Kazyna Contract LLP Akylov A.Zh., General Director of Samruk-Kazyna Business Service LLP Yelshibekov S.K. from January 24, 2022.